Ecolube GR2 Spray is a Premium Grade High Temperature Micronized Graphite Spray for Dry Lubrification
Ecolube GR2 Spray
ECOLUBE GR2 SPRAY is a compound of micronized graphite that after the solvent’s evaporation leaves a uniform and adherent layer on metallic, ceramic and glassy surfaces.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on clean surfaces from a distance of approx. 30cm (12 in.) at a temperature below 35°C, building several thin and homogeneous coats.
- Wait for solvent’s evaporation.
- After use, turn the can over and spray briefly to clean the nozzle.
- Lubricant for dies and metal parts in die casting, aluminium extrusion, shell and pressure die casting.
- Dry lubricant for high temperature working parts.
- Antisticking treatment for wood cores in sand casting.
- Releasing coating for diamond wheels and abrasive tools.